Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bragging...

I have to take a moment to brag on Terry. He really has stepped up his game in the kitchen and cooks almost as much as I do. A few months ago, he started making fried chicken, and it might be the best fried chicken I've ever eaten. He made some yesterday for lunch and it was soooo good! 


 Madeline has started accessorizing her outfits. She has to have jewelry on at all times and her favorite thing to wear is earring. She pronounces them "A-rings"! 


The contractor came this weekend to give us an estimate on the repairs for the house. He spotted Gizmo on the couch and asked if he could take a picture. He went on and on about what a good looking dog Gizmo is. haha! I had to break it to him that I am pretty sure Gizmo's breed is discontinued because I have yet to see another shug (Shih-tzu-Pug mix) for sale anywhere. 

Repairs on our house won't start until the first or second week of February so looks like we won't be selling our house anytime soon. I kind of think it was God's way of taking it off my plate for now. Hopefully, sometime in March we can get it on the market. We're still waiting (very impatiently) on our next assignment.

Finally, on a completely unrelated note, my Dad is on his way to the Philippines (he is flying right now). He is going to be ministering to the people there this week with Trash Mountain Project. Please keep him in your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment