Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Orders...

 
 
 
It took a little, ahem, persuasion but we got our assignment today!! Terry's supervisor made a phone call and all of the sudden things happened! We got FLORIDA!!!! Y'all I am so excited. We will move late this year ( probably November) Nothing is ever 100% sure with the military, but it is on paper now. I am going to miss Texas, and I will really miss our church. I don't think we'll ever find another church like the one we have now. I am so grateful to be moving close to family and the beach!!!!
 
In other announcements, Madeline came home and told me I had a baby in my belly. To clarify that is NOT TRUE! One of the kid's moms in her class is pregnant and she has been talking about it all day today. She will tell you she has a baby in her belly too. Sometimes it's not a baby - it could be a monster, puppy, whatever is on her mind at the time. Just so my 3 year old doesn't start any rumors! haha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment