Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Long Days...

 I just finished reading this book, Sparkly Green Earrings, and it is all about motherhood. In the book the author talks about the days of raising a toddler being long but the years so short. I may have bawled because that statement is so true.  I can't believe how fast time is going, and how my baby has started turning into a little girl.

All of the sudden I feel like she is changing. She's becoming a little more outgoing and is cracking us up. ALL.THE.TIME. She sings at the top of her lungs. Her favorite song to sing right now is,"1, 2, 3, 4. I totally rock." haha She also listens to Disney on Pandora and has been alternating between the song from Tangled and Frozen. Sometimes we send her outside to practice singing so the neighbors can enjoy it too! ;) We went to see Frozen (again) on Sunday and she was such a big girl. She sat through the whole thing in her 3D glasses and would occasionally ask me questions or comment on the movie. I am just so thankful for her little life, and the way she constantly blesses me with funny moments. 





1 comment: