Sunday, January 22, 2012

Re-do

You ever had a day you'd like to redo? We had one today. We woke up at normal time today and I made breakfast for us like usual on Sundays before church. I got Madeline cleaned up and out of her high chair and went to get ready. She screamed the whole time I was in the shower. No bottle, toy, or daddy could calm her down. I finally got her calmed down and dressed for church and when I put her down to blow dry my hair she flipped out again. It was so weird and sad. I gave her Tylenol and Orajel and tried again to get ready. No deals. So I gave up, crawled in bed with my baby and turned on Tangled. She fell asleep about an hour into it on me. She hasn't done that since she was a little baby. It was so sweet but I knew she must be going through something to nap on me. This was the theme of our entire day. She had a pretty terrible day but for no apparent reason. I'm hoping she gets good rest tonight and bounces back to her happy self tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment