Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Secret Tuesday

Since I have been holding out on Secret Sundays, I thought I would do one today. Partly because I am laughing at myself today. Confession time...I don't watch much TV. Like pretty much two shows and that's it. Ok now confession time...those shows are The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Teen Mom 2. I'm hoping that's small enough so my parents can't read it...they would be so proud! Before you ban me from church, Bible study, etc., this is one of just many  a few flaws that I have. Ok -- here's the secret. Last night was the season finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and the only daughter of one of the ladies on the show was getting married. I bawled my eyes out. I'm not sure if it's because it was late ( I have to watch the second time they air it because it comes on at 8 and I refuse to watch garbage while Madeline is around...I do have some boundaries.) I digress...bottom line is I sat on my couch from 10:30 to 11:30 crying like a baby watching this strange girl get married thinking about how one day that will be my daughter. One day, as in 2040 or beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment